Team SWAT is a playlist in the Hardcore section of Halo 3's Matchmaking system. Players begin each match in SWAT without shields and are extremely susceptible to headshots; a single burst from a Battle Rifle, one of three available weapons in the playlist, is enough to kill a player immediately. Radar is disabled in Team SWAT.
- Team SWAT (Battle Rifle start)
- Shwatguns (Shotgun start)
- Team Magnums (Magnum start)
- SWAT 2 Flag (The SWAT version of Multiflag)
- SWAT Ball (The SWAT version of Oddball)
- Always be alert of your surroundings.
- Always aim for the head.
- Never try to melee. One melee will not kill anyone in SWAT, even with the absence of shields.
- Use the Battle Rifle's spread to your advantage.
- Check your corners.
- Travel in pairs.
- Call out enemy positions.
- Keep a lookout for the locations that the enemy is most likely to spawn in.
Related ThreadsSwat tournament on Xbox live. Are you interested? - last post @ Apr 29, 2007
Team Slayer..? Oh, you mean SWAT/Snipers. - last post by @ Oct 3, 2010
team SWAT - last post by @ Jun 16, 2008
TEAM SWAT? - last post by @ May 25, 2008
SWAT - last post by @ Mar 25, 2008